Status: Part time
Working language: English
Working style: Internet-based
Payment: Volunteer job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms.
Reviewers’ names will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal's webpage.
1. Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
2. Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
3. Be fluent in academic and professional English
4. Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
5. Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
6. Reviewers are required to follow the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers.
How to Apply
1. Complete the application form
Application Form MS-Word
Review Form MS-Word
Guide for Reviewer PDF
Tutorial for Reviewer WWW
Tutorial for Creating an Account WWW
2. Send your application form to the journal's e-mail address Journal List